This picture shows snapshot of my Gmail Inbox. The content itself shows the work oriented matter. Today I got a little time after submitting Techno-park Incubator Business Proposal. I just reviewed myself . I am a busy person.
What I do
- Manage the team and inspire them
- Meet new client
- Prepare proposals
- Maintain Accounts
- Transfer Salary
- Keep track Internal progress of the team
- Ensure the quality of the product we Deliver
- Manage project in pipeline
- Manage project flow
- Cash flow
- Clean the office
- The main job is to send updates to clients and colleagues – Email
- Technology consultation
- Some time I used to advice and manage one institute and help them to attain stability
- New hires/ Arrange facility for new hires
Every time I am trying to keep the things organized and structured. I need to organize my time – Time should be managed properly . Otherwise the work would kill me . I am not getting enough time to watch a movie or any kind of entertainment. Not getting time to go to home.
Usually I was trying to enjoy my work.
I taken a mac-book to study I- phone application development. But didn’t get chance to work on that . Not getting time to learn new technologies. But learning Management.
What makes me motivated ?
- Team is really Inspire me to take more project
- Client really motivates me by new reference
What makes me de-motivated ?
- Internal issues
- Less output by finance
How should I overcome this ?